PSA alert, eatnuttzo just launched a new five seed butter called Tahini Fusion, and let me tell you, it’s OH SO GOOD 🤍 it bakes so perfectly, and you need it because you’ll want to make this treat 👏🏼
I give you a batch of Salted Caramel Crunch Tahini Blondies. say that 10 times fast 😅 but actually these little blondies are so so good. i dare you try 😝
Salted Caramel Crunch Tahini Blondies
2 C of Almond Flour
1 C of Cane Sugar
1 tsp of Baking Powder
1/2 C of eatnuttzo Tahini Fusion
1/2 C of Almond Milk
2 Tbsps of Olive Oil
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1/2 C of Caramel Chocolate Chips
Gluten Free Pretzels
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and and grease an 8×8 brownie pan.
2. In a small mixing bowl, add together the almond flour, cane sugar, and baking powder. Stir well. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add together the Tahini Fusion, Egg, Almond Milk, Olive Oil and vanilla extract. Stir until mixed thoroughly.
4. Pour dry mixture into the large mixing bowl and stir together so you get a perfectly smooth batter. Add in chocolate chips and mix. Pour into grease brownie pan. Top with pretzels, sea salt and more chocolate chips.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked all the way.
6. Once it’s cooled, slice and enjoy!